For those who want to know just how well their boyfriends know them, The Boyfriend Tag, usually filmed and posted to YouTube, is one way to assess his knowledge. Boyfriend Tag questions are nothing new; they have been around since at least 2011, but that doesn’t mean that the questions themselves have not changed. Boyfriend tag questions vary depending upon the length and depth of the relationship. In other words, the shorter the relationship, the simpler the questions, and the longer or more serious the relationship, the more complex and detailed the questions become. The following list breaks them up accordingly.
Generic questions for new couples
1. When is my birthday? (What is my sign?)
2. Where did I grow up?
3. What is my middle name?
4. What kind of books do I like?
5. What kind of movies or television programs do I watch?
6. When, how, or where did we meet?
7. Where did we go on our first date?
8. What is my best friend’s name?
9. What kind of music do I listen to?
10. What color are my eyes?
Specific questions for experienced couples
1. Under what circumstances did you meet my family?
2. Who is the dominant one in our relationship?
3. What are my tics or weird behaviors?
4. What is usually the subject of our arguments?
5. What will I spend hours doing, if I could?
6. What kind of cake would I want on my birthday?
7. Where would I live if I could live anywhere in the world?
8. Where did we go for our first road trip or vacation?
9. What is the first thing that I do in the morning?
10. What is the best day of my childhood?
So now that you have these questions, all you have to do is record and edit your video, and then upload it to your YouTube channel! Making these videos is a great way to grow your YouTube channel and make new friends, and another way is by collaborating with other small YouTubers who are a similar size and who make similar content! So if that’s something you’re interested in, SideKick Collab (this site!) has a completely FREE tool that will analyze your channel and give you a list of YouTubers that it thinks would make a good match for collaboration! It’s a great, easy, free way to make some new friends and grow on YouTube, so if you’re interested, click here to learn more or click that blue “Join” button in the menu to get started!