Boyfriend Tag Questions
For those who want to know just how well their boyfriends know them, The Boyfriend Tag, usually filmed and posted to YouTube, is one way to assess his knowledge. Boyfriend Tag questions are nothing new; they have been around since at least 2011, but that doesn’t mean that the questions themselves have not changed. Boyfriend tag questions vary depending upon the length and depth of the relationship. In other words, the shorter the relationship, the simpler the questions, and the longer or more serious the relationship, the more complex and detailed the questions become. The following list breaks them up accordingly.
Generic questions for new couples
1. When is my birthday? (What is my sign?)
2. Where did I grow up?
3. What is my middle name?
4. What kind of books do I like?
5. What kind of movies or television programs do I watch?
6. When, how, or where did we meet?
7. Where did we go on our first date?
8. What is my best friend’s name?
9. What kind of music do I listen to?
10. What color are my eyes?
Specific questions for experienced couples
1. Under what circumstances did you meet my family?
2. Who is the dominant one in our relationship?
3. What are my tics or weird behaviors?
4. What is usually the subject of our arguments?
5. What will I spend hours doing, if I could?
6. What kind of cake would I want on my birthday?
7. Where would I live if I could live anywhere in the world?
8. Where did we go for our first road trip or vacation?
9. What is the first thing that I do in the morning?
10. What is the best day of my childhood?
READ NEXT: 32 FANTASTIC Best Friend Tag Questions!